Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Picture gallery

Sorry for not posting in FOREVER!! I have so many pictures to post and oodles of videos, but they are not always easy to upload, so I end up expending more energy just trying to get pics up. And we've taken a lot and a lot lately. I have about 125 pictures being developed right now and that's just from the last couple of months. But then a lot has happened in that time. Grandpa Ray visited. We went to Glenn Rose. Nana visited. We had 3 going away parties and have been meeting with lots of friends, oh yeah and packing some too ;)


I'm about to say farewell to my water aerobics class too! So weird. I've been doing that since I was pregnant with Ivan. That's 6 years! I will miss it a lot, but am hoping to either make regular trips to Regina to swim or substitute with walking/skiing/exercise videos at home. I realized long ago that I had to have physical activity as a regular part of my life and intend to do so still.


Olivia who was featured in one of my recent posts, is a professional photographer. As a going away gift, she did a photo shoot for us and captured so many amazing images. We just love them. Here are just of few of them for you to enjoy.


4 comments:

Ian said...

Great pictures,I think that I like the last one best.

GMS said...

I LOVE the one of the three kids together. They look so happy and well adjusted.

Nana said...

Ditto on the 3 kids. Does Dominique have pictures in her locket?

Olivia said...

That was so much fun. What an HONOR for ME to take these photos. I love you all!