Sunday, May 16, 2010

it's not all my fault

OK, so my blogging sporadicness is not all my fault. Our internet connection has not always been the greatest and sometimes when I go to post, we can't get hooked up, so that's the way it goes.

Our house is no longer a home. All the pictures are down and everything is pretty much packed except our suitcases. I thought I may be emotional about leaving the house where we brought home each of our kids from the hospital and built so many memories, but as I look at the blank walls it's easy to see that it's just a building.

The weather has been cool here and even rainy these last days and I have found myself surprised when I relax into the comfort of the weather and realize that it feels like Saskatchewan. So that makes me excited to get to enjoy the weather I grew up with. I'm even excited for winter and seasons, which is easy to do when it's a perfectly wonderful 20 Celcius/70 Fareinheit day.

Logan was riding his bike yesterday with the training wheels up higher and then off, so now Ivan is determined to learn too. Brian has been adjusting wheels and we will get our exercise running behind them. Exciting to see them making those steps of independence.

Here are pics from Lily's birthday and Nana's last visit. We went to another birthday party this weekend and look forward to seeing more friends this week.

2 comments:

armacleod said...

Its supposed to be around 29°C high for most of this week in Saskatoon.

GMS said...

Is that good or bad?
I don't remember how to convert to F.
My weather site "Weather Underground" does have Saskatoon as one of my favorites & it has looked just as warm as here.