Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Do you remember being 0 years old?

I've been having troubles getting my videos up on blogger and youtube, so I had to take drastic measures and the advice of my sister. These are all seen on facebook. So if you saw them there first, my apologies. I'm working on getting more up, but in the meantime, feast your eyes on this! Our baby is about to be a year old!!! Yep, She passes her original due date on Fri. and sails on for her actual birth day when we forced her to come face the world and her exuberant family some 5 days later.



Emora walks



Emora talks on phone

For a little someone who is only 0 years old, she sure can do a lot.

3 comments:

GMS said...

She sure can!
And she looks so cute doing it all.

Anonymous said...

Emora knows Grandma is just a phone call away.mom

Nana said...

Those "socks" are made for walking!