Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Go Fire ants!


I need to get my blogging self in gear! I have tons of pictures and videos in my bloggables file, not to mention that I need to get the camera out and start clicking for the most important reason that grandparents are here! All the way from NY! Grandpa Ray and grandma Sue arrived yesterday, which is how I'm able to type right now. Ivan and Dominique seem to have invisible strings attached to the grands and they trail around them like eager little bees. Grandma Sue has only been able to come 3 other times, twice since the kids started coming, so it's extra special. They spoiled us of course and Ivan has gotten particularly rotten with all the recent spoiling, but we are hoping he gets back to his wonderful self soon. They brought me a face paint book which I am so excited about. Ivan is currently wearing a super powers forehead design and Dominique picked out her own fairy face. They look cool. What a super easy way to entertain ourselves. With balloons and face paint, every kid is happy or can throw a quick party, no matter on the number of kids involved. I foresee fairy sleepovers, butterfly excursions and super powers play fests.







A friend gave the girls these matching dresses. They've only worn them together once so far since I don't do Emora's wash every week. Dominique is always begging to wear hers and is actually in it today.

Ivan missed his first soccer game Sat. which his team the Fire Ants won. Apparently every kid on the team scored a goal. Ivan's first game is this Sat. and we are so pumped about it. He'll have a bit of a cheering squad with mom, dad, two sisters, grandparents and friends in attendance! Aren't the kids cute? There are 7 of them and one is a girl. I haven't met any of them since I can't make it to the practices, but am looking forward to meeting them this weekend. They have pro looking red shirts and matching red socks. Ivan is number 7! Excitement to the max.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Ivan, great action shots. Looking forward to a picture in your uniform. GO, FIRE ANT'S, GO!. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see all the pictures.Such precious moments.Love them.Grandma Ruth

Ian said...

I see that Dominique is teaching Emora how to properly eat and enjoy her food!