Monday, May 25, 2009

video catch up time

Here are a couple of games that were played last month while the Wallaces were here.

eye to the tire tag game

ring around the rosie with Imogen

I'm going to go play a game with Ivan now. He is trying to wean me off of daily naps. GRRRRR Plus Emora does not tolerate me having real coffee DOUBLE GRRRRRR. So I am now going to go drink my decaf and try to keep my eyes open.

At least the house is clean, so that makes me feel good. I had it clean 2 days ago, but it rained and so we got mud slimed. I vaccumed and sort of mopped. I also did my spring cleaning- I bought carpet freshner and sprinkled it before the vacumming and put a deoderizer spray in the bathroom and a tablet in the toilet. Now I'll call it quits until next year ;)

1 comment:

Ian said...

It looks like they all had fun.