Tuesday, May 05, 2009

baby giggles and toddler funnies







A conversation from our home this weekend:

Dominique "When I get grown up and get married, I'm going to have a baby in my tummy. I'm going to have a pink baby".
Ivan "I'm going to have a green baby"
Me "I'm going to have interesting grandchildren"

We had to get a new dishwasher this weekend, so the kids and I made a house out of it's box. It was so fun and looks really cool. I'll have to post pics when I've uploaded them.

Last night, Emora was dazing off into lala land, so I said "boo" to her and you should have heard her laugh! It was so delightfully delicious. The big kids thought it was great fun and we hid under a blanket repeatedly yelling out "boo" as we jumped up, laughing with Emora's exuberant giggles. Eventually Emora tired of it, but the big kids wanted to go on and on, so I had to explain to them that sometimes funny things are not so funny after you do it too many times. Hard concept for preschoolers.

Anything funny happened in your life lately?

3 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

by the way- Emora is playing footsies with her big brother Ivan.

Ian said...

Great foot pictures. I'm glad that Emora has a sense of humour. Maybe it is a survival instinct.

Anonymous said...

I loved the conversation story.
I just saw a Kelly MacLeod resemblance in Emora! Top right pix. Those family traits eh?