Tuesday, March 03, 2009

play date

Now that I don't keep other kids, and we are getting into a bit of a routine with Emora, we are trying to figure out a new weekly schedule. We enjoy our time with our friends Tighe, Olivia and their children so much, that we are trying to have weekly playdates. Each time, one of the moms plans a little activity for all of us to do together, or songs, or a game... Tighe planned the last couple of weeks and had clay as a theme last week. Ivan and Dominique wanted to make soup, so I made them a bowl each and they filled it with clay. It was a lot of fun and all the kids are so incredibly cute! Tighe and I had to keep running to assist our youngests who were sleeping most of the time and there were moments of utter chaos in between the organized parts, but we all had a lot of fun and got to get out, which is always nice. We're going to alternate houses as we can.

2 comments:

Ian said...

In the first picture I see three children looking at the book and Ivan looking at the camera.

Olivia said...

That was so much fun. I am glad we all came. Jase loves to be over there! I hope you are doing well. I love you.