Sunday, March 08, 2009

more pics from nana's visit


Dominique is so funny. I never liked dresses much and to this day rarely wear one, but she loves them. She has a bunch of really fancy dresses right now and wants to wear them everyday. But they are so impractical. When Nana was here, I thought enough is enough, I'll let her wear one. I felt a little better when I found a marker stain on it (it came used from someone) and told her she'd have to change out of it to play in the yard. She was so pleased to wear it as we walked down to the library. She was definitely the fanciest looking girl at toddler reading time.




Weekends are so awesome! It is so much easier with daddy home to help with the kids. In fact, he doesn't even have to do a whole lot half the time because they just love to be around him. He's cleaning the cars right now and they are out there, messing with the water and "helping". Cleaning the house seems like such an insurmountable task in the week, but if Brian's home it seems so much easier to get done, especially when he helps.

Isaiah is doing well. He is home with a port where a nurse comes twice a day to give him antibiotics, but he is already acting much like his usual self. They will be traveling to have tests done, so the battle is not over, but we are all hoping this will bring answers and solutions that will help him get past all this sickness. Thanks for everyone's prayers and well wishes. I know it means a lot to them to have everyone's support in this.

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

I just wanted you to know that your loving comments have really blessed me. You are a wise woman with much to give others. Thank you for taking the time to pour into me with love and wisdom. I was admiring the clocks that you guys made for your children. and i was reflecting on the names you've given them. I didn't realize that amora's middle name was worth....
my heart leapt! In my heart, I believe that little amora will be a minister to women about their worth. She will grow up knowing her worth and have a strong foundation so stand on. Jesus will have open doors in her life to speak her worth to her. Such AWSOME names!
which one is courage? OH MAN! great great names.!!!!
by the way, this is carebear, using joe's account

Olivia said...

I woke up and decided to go to Library Time and went, and then when I got home I realized I went to the wrong one. I wondered why all the kids were so big in the class today! I am SO silly. Love you guys.