Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sibling love








Our very belated Christmas picture from before we left for Canada and a picture of us in our real life attire. We never used to dress up for family pictures. It's Dominique's fault because she has so many pretty outfits given to her. I guess she upgrades the rest of us.





Our bed time ritual includes baths, wild screaming around the house, a race to Ivan's room, stories, prayers, kisses and hopefully sleep sometime thereafter. Usually I get the kisses, but sometimes Dominique or Ivan wants to show their affection for each other. These pictures came out all funky since I had to use the slow flash for it to not be glaring white with the regular flash.








Funny Ivan story- Ivan called out to me: "Mom, I spelled Dominique's name." When I looked, I saw this... I started to spell her name for him saying: "Her name starts with a D", but he interrupted me "There's a D right there".

So, he knows that his name is spelled "I V A N" and that her name is spelled with a whole lot of letters- basically most of the alphabet.

1 comment:

GMS said...

"Little girls" can uplift and dress up the whole family. So glad yours is doing that and Ivan seems to be really taken with her too.