Saturday, February 16, 2008

one year

We are officially well! Ivan has been fever free 24hrs and is back to himself. The house is cleaned (thanks mostly to Brian) and I closed our infirmary (a bed for me amongst the sick kids) and put up all the medicines. Ivan will continue his new antibiotic through the 10 days, but he doesn't fight me with it. If he protests in the least, I ask him if he'd prefer the "brown medicine" (it was the one that was so vile it made him puke) and he quickly laps up the new medicine. Tonight I'm going to sleep all night in my own bed.

I was looking through old videos and was so surprised to see how much they have changed in a year. These videos are a year apart- almost to the day.

2 comments:

GMS said...

Here's hoping your "dream" of your own bed came true.
We loved the videos, especially the laughing one. Laughter is contagious.

Ian said...

I'm glad that they are recovering.