Monday, March 05, 2007

Song and sand




I'm feeling a little under the weather today, nothing serious, just achy, feverish, dizzy and nauseous. I hope the kids or Brian don't catch it. I'm hoping it will go away soon. Meanwhile, I got some rest today and plan something low key for tomorrow- like hang out in the backyard, lunch and naps??? The kids love to be outside and so maybe I can just sit there and watch. Hope my plan works ;)

Meanwhile, enjoy my little rockstars with their first not so original composition on Ivan's play Chapman Stick.

7 comments:

GMS said...

CO-OPERATION AND ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Feel better soon, MaMa.

armacleod said...

maybe in a few years, they'll be writing the original music they are thinking up now!

Anonymous said...

Now that is very creative. Hope he will remember that one for a while and make a real song out of it.
I like your sandbox. We never had a real sanbox. Or did we? I so can't remember. *sigh* Looks like I am getting old.

Lady J said...

The kids are so cute! Is it just me, or does Dominique seem so much older than she really is? Perhaps it's all that hair....she looks one already! We have the exact same sandbox! Hope you feel better soon. I know how hard it is to have kids and be sick...mom's aren't allowed to get sick!

Lin said...

Sick or Pregnant? That is the question? Ha-ha! I showed a co-worker your blog and she is pregnant and she feels the same things you're feeling. I thought it funny. Well I hope you feel better soon. Love Ya!

Lady J said...

HA! I had the same first reaction as Lin...but didn't want to say it on here...but since she already did....is there something you want to tell us?!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

OK, before any rumors start thanks to Lin and Netts, I am feeling much better today. My flu like symptoms are gone and I've never reacted like that to a pregnancy either. But thanks for the thought, I think!