Thursday, March 09, 2006

the Ivan funnies vol.13

If you have any good ideas for a new title for this section, feel free to share it. I have realized that shortly we will have another little, funny creature of beauty, grace and buffoonery to share pics of.


Here, Ivan is wrapped up in part of the playpen. He can barely stand in it and looses his balance so that I have to catch him. He thought it was pretty funny. He also loves riding in the computer chair. I have to spin it for what seems forever and he laughs and laughs, which encourages me to keep it going all the more. Quite convincing are also his screams when I stop. Lately I have been playing peek-a-boo through the arms as I spin him and he laughs so hard I thought he'd pee his pants, actually, he probably did!


On another note, it appears we have a feline toy thief. Here she is caught in the midst of the evidence. So when Ivan says "the cat did it", we will know that he's telling the truth ;) ha, ha!

2 comments:

GMS said...

The title you use does fit the topic. It is "funny" the things that kids will laugh at. Every day is an adventure of discovery in coming and going.

Lady J said...

How about Baggett Baby Funnies?! That'll work until they are a lil older, but will buy you some time!!! Love the stories though no matter what you call them!!!