Sunday, March 28, 2010

Windy soccer day pics.


It was a very windy soccer day as you can see from the pics.

The weekend zipped by without us seemingly doing much of anything. I feel so tired, even though I got to sleep later and had a nap today! I think part of it is my muscles recovering from the week. I am subbing for an aerobic teacher who is away on vacation and thus did 15 classes last week (some of those classes were only 40 min. each), but my body sure could feel it. Doing the extra workouts gave me a boost of energy right after, but by afternoon and especially by nighttime, I'm ready to crash! Of course, with the added excitement of grandpa being here, the kids are also on overdrive. Ivan has been especially difficult and we've had a few battles with him about him demanding his way- that drains me too.

We are thinking next weekend, we may try to go somewhere in Texas for some fun. Any suggestions? We thought we could go somewhere and stay a night. Dominique's soccer is canceled for Easter weekend, so we could go Fri., but we don't want to drive off too far.

Emora loves shoes and can usually put one on, sometimes even on the right foot, but she never manages to get two on. Then she walks around lopsided. She also loves to get all the sippy cups and lids out of the drawer and try them all out. Next month I'll need to take her in for her 15month check-up. Is she really that old already? Amazing!

2 comments:

GMS said...

Emora's nose looks cold in the pictures outside. It can get quite windy. Noticed Grampa had on his white tennies.

Nana said...

Fredricksberg, Austin or San Antonio. All great places to visit for a days travel. Also maybe the bluebonnets will showing their stuff! They are late this year due to the cold winter. It was windy in Houston also, this weekend.