Monday, April 20, 2009

















We have had such a nice calm day. We got to have our little friend Isaiah over, read books, listened to music, the kids played outside. We were planning to go to a library program, so I got supper ready early and then it happened, like every night, only now we were trying to head out the door... they diddle and dawdle and don't eat. They had 45 min. to eat a little supper and I ended up helping Ivan so that we could run down the street and make it nearly on time. Even with help, Dominique wasn't done and could be heard screaming all the way down the street as we left her. I hope they learn from this. The programs start at 6:30pm and we normally eat at 6, so that is a challenge, but really should it take that long to eat a little food? I'll tell you what, if it was pizza or a cookie they would have had no problems with it at all!

Emora's dedication to the Lord was beautiful. Lots of people came and spoke sweet words over her of love and hope and promise. I read the ones e-mailed to me also. The dress Dominique is wearing was sent by my cousins Amber and Cayley from China. This smile picture is on our desktop right now and seems to sum up her cheery disposition. She is such a wonderful baby. I'm going to gather up the main ideas and make her daily songs to sing over her. The siblings will be so happy. They always ask me to sing Emora's song and we hadn't made them up yet. There is still time to send her a note if you feel so inclined. Just e-mail me or post it here in the comments and I'll create music with your words to her.

1 comment:

Ian said...

I am looking forward to seeing you all this summer