Thursday, April 23, 2009

heard today

These are pictures taken at the jumparound- a fun place filled with jumpy air castles. Somehow Jenn looks a decade or more younger to me here. Must be no glasses and how slender her face is.















These were at the zoo.



These were at Jacob's dream at ACU.

Sweetest thing I heard today, Dominique said of Ivan while we were on a bike ride: "I'm riding beside you because you are my best friend". Worst thing heard today: their fighting during our supposed "nap time".

Yesterday was unbearably hot, so I let them play outside in the pool and on the slip and slide. Our yard became a giant mud field with which the kids painted themselves (while company was over no less). I'll have to post those pics some day. They were pretty funny- funny looking anyways.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the cousins together.
Hair of the year Jenn.
You will have to try a little harder uncle.Emora sure knows how to ignore. mom

GMS said...

Simply LOVE every one.
Mud pictures can be quite funny.
I hope Emora didn't get too involved.

Lin said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful visit. I hope I get the chance this summer. Take care and love you guys!

Ian said...

It looks like Imogen wanted to dive into the pond.