Monday, August 04, 2008

140



For those of you who try to guess the sex of the baby by the heartbeat, he/she's heart was beating at 140/min. The baby was moving and grooving although I can not feel the movements yet.

Here are some pics from last week. Our yard time swim. Ivan using the slip-n-slide as a bed. Dominique's most elaborate hair-do thus far. I had to keep telling her I was almost done for her to sit still, even if I was only half way through.





I broke down and filled the prescription Ivan was given if we needed it. The doctor wanted us to try diet first, but after he sat on the toilet for an hour crying, I decided enough with diet, we were calling in the big guns. The boys I keep drink some vegetable juice that is not V8 tasting, so I'm going to look into it too.

It was nice to have my day shortened since I had the doctor's appointment. I used to get irritated waiting so long in the office, but now I don't even try to take kids and brought several journals I've been meaning to write in. I wrote so much my hand hurt (my handwriting muscles are total wimps since school was so very long ago).

3 comments:

GMS said...

You have that pregnant mother glow and look great.
Ivan, I think the slip and slide is a perfect place to take a nap.
Dominique's hair does look quite fancy.

Anonymous said...

Ivan, the slip n slide is the perfect bed for these Texas summers. Our girly girl looks snappy. The question is, is she going to have competition in January? Mom you always look GREAT!!

Gabita said...

Que bonita panzaaaaa :)

You look beautiful :)