Friday, November 18, 2005

Ivan guessed it first!

I just heard from Andrea in Germany who said she's heard rumors and wanted to know if they were true, so I better set things straight right here. Ivan's second word, after "hi" was "baby". This made me realize that he may know something we didn't. A week later, Brian and I were clued in with a home test and voilà! We're about to be a family of four come July 10th or so! We haven't been to a Dr. yet. Our 1st appointment is Dec.1st. In the meantime Ivan is enjoying his last 8 months as an only child. We are excited. We wanted to have our kids pretty close together and it looks like we got our wish! I think we'll try to take a bit of a longer breather before the next one though ;) I am glad this birthday will be spread out a bit from ours. It seems like Oct.-Jan. is nothing but parties, which is not neccessarily a bad thing!!

So, to all you grandparents, aunts, uncles, adopted aunts and uncles, cousins... I hope you have room to love another precious miracle.

While we are at it, I guess we need another contest...

1) Is this a girl or a boy?
2) When will he or she be born?
3) What will the baby's height and weight be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) It will be a girl.
2) She will be born on the the 19th of July.
3) She will be 31cm and 3300g.

Sorry that I don't use inch and pound but I have no clue with that.

Love!

Kimberley said...

Wow! Congratulations! I can't say that I am surprised though. I was wondering just the other day when you two would try again. Right now I'm reserving the right to make my predictions at a later date!