Tuesday, November 01, 2005

GMS' prize!

He stepped, he stopped. We're trying to get a video, but Ivan thinks his big first day was enough for a while. So, we tell everyone he took his first steps and they want to see him walk, but he has other ideas. Oh well, all in time!



Here's the prize for having the closest guess to the question "when will Ivan take his first step?". GMS guessed Oct.31st, just one day off from the crowning moment. Creative and hillarious answers came from: Grandpa Ray who said Ivan has been walking in secret a long time while no one was watching and Auntie Lin who said he'd walk later because we will keep carrying him. Not that I didn't think of it, Lin, when my back about gave out leaning over to walk with Ivan our long 3 block street while trick-or-treating!

3 comments:

GMS said...

Are you mailing me the original or do I need to download the picture here on the screen?

I am glad that you put it up here for all to see though.
Did the paint come off his feet fairly easily?

Madame Angela Baggett said...

It's in the mail, no it really is!! Yep, the paint came off easily from his feet, but not so easily from my jeans or from his teeth and tongue. The later due to the fabric and the former due to hurculean baby strength and the fact that he didn't want me to wash the paint out of his mouth. It wouldn't have been such a mess if I'd have just done his feet, but then I decided "we" would paint some too. He painted all right! Some of it even got on the paper.

GMS said...

Original arrived and I LOVE IT!!!!!!