Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My current desktop picture


Hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm about to crash. I don't know how just regular daily life can be so tiring. My major accomplishments today included getting the dishwasher loaded, making supper and one load of towels. But then I have to offset that with the purely delicious moments like when Emora kept bubbling over with laughter at her siblings, when Ivan hid in places the adults could not even find him and when we got to make cards with a friend for her nephew with cancer. Yep, most often, all those accomplishments that we really wish could get done are not very important in the long run.

3 comments:

Ian said...

What a wonderful picture; the eyes say it all.

Anonymous said...

Emora looks as delighted with Saba as you were with Geta. Loves the pictures and all the stories.Glad you are back on line.

Anonymous said...

That was mom.