Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Emora's 1st halloween party


A couple of weekends ago, the girls and I went to a halloween party for my water aerobics' class. I got to see all the babies that were with us in class all that time, only now they were decked out in costumes. These older siblings were also in class a few years earlier. The girls are all born within a month or so of each other, but the babies are a little further spread apart. It's always so great to see the babies after all our "hard" work in the water.

Emora is wearing the same costume Dominique used for her 1st year. We have it as a room decoration. I'm glad I'm not making any costumes this year. Dominique is going to be a fairy. We have an outfit and I'm going to paint her face. Ivan wants to be a mega super hero. This includes an outfit we have, a police badge, his light saber and super hero face paint. Yeah, watch out!

Do you have any halloween traditions? If you have young kids, what will their costumes be this year? Are you dressing up?

No comments: