Monday, October 12, 2009

back online!

Woohoo!!! I'm typing on our new computer- a gift. Thank you to the gift givers!! The kids played in the box all night while Brian was setting it up. They had a total blast. I pretended they were mailed to me and that I needed to send them back. Then they played pop goes the weasel, with them being the weasels. Then put toys in it. Then Dominique got in it, Ivan propped it back up and she knocked herself over in it. The fun never ends. I actually have a great book about a kid who gets the superest new computer and so excited she got the box. But in reality, they are pumped about getting to watch videos again and go to their favorite web sites. I just ordered a bunch of prints online that I was uploading when the other computer monitor went out, so at least we have them. But Brian thinks there is a way to get the hard drive off the other unit, and things look promising for that.

Emora can stand up for about 5 secs. by herself and screams like a banshee while doing it because she doesn't like the fall. She is also growing all four front teeth. I have yet to get a good pic. of them, she's very sensitive about them. I was sick all of last week, so even if the computer had been up, I probably wouldn't have posted much. Then Emora ran fever. She's over it now and is just battling the teeth and a rash. I don't know maybe she's allergic to sweaters? It got "cold" here.

I'll try to upload pics and videos soon.

Thanks for hanging in there.

5 comments:

Olivia said...

I'd like you to know that my world has been SERIOUSLY turned upside down at the absence of you posting. I have not been able to sleep, brush my teeth, or even color coordinate my clothing...it has been preposterous! Thank the Lord you have the new computer! Isn't it amazing that we get so used to communicating with technology and even not having it for a day makes us feel out of the loop! LOVE YOU!

GMS said...

SO GLAD to have you back in the online blogging community. Good way to keep in touch & feel a part of your world.

Kimberley said...

I'm glad you're connected to the world again. It's amazing how computers have become a regular part of our daily lives.

Nana said...

WooHoo! Finally! Now for those pictures.

Ian said...

I'm looking forward to new pictures of the grandkids. It was good to talk to Ivan yesterday; he is becoming quite the conversationalist.