Saturday, September 22, 2007

from my blogables file

Domininque our little bull imitator. I don't know why, but she loves to walk around with this ring in her mouth.











I think skirts look so cute on her! This shocked me, I noticed another birth mark on her after her being a part of our lives a whole year! It's real faint and nearly behind her right knee. I was trying to wipe it off along with some other unmentionable goo that had run down her leg, and realized it was a second birth mark!




Dominique and Alexis, who are about 1 month apart in age. We get to have Alexis with us some days. That's how I found out Ivan can be nice to little 1 year olds as long as they are not his sister.





Ivan was dancing with a neighbor friend- Jaime. I braided her hair, Dominique's, and mine and Ivan insisted on one too. This is his warrior (not wuss) braid.




Ivan invented a game that was hilarious fun. Ride in the stool. Alexis and Dominique spent the morning crawling in after they saw me pushing Ivan in it.





On the positive front: Ivan has peed in the potty two days in a row! I am so hoping and praying that this will quickly become a pattern and ordinary event. He was very proud of himself and flushed the toilet, sticking out his chest and explaining that "that's what big boys do". He's also peed through lots of training pants and shorts, but we won't go into all that ;)

We killed a snail in a record amount of time. Maybe even on the way home from the store. I'm still not sure it was alive at the store, to tell you the truth, but with some coercion they gave me another and it's alive after it's first 5 hours here, so that's good.

Enjoy some laughs with us over Dominique sleep eating.

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

A pet snail? You must have an aquarium. I bought my nephew a hermit crab for Xmas last year. Apparently they come with a 30 day warranty. Good thing, 'cause the first one didn't make it to 30 days. The replacement lasted nearly 8 months. Personally, I prefer cuddlier pets.

Ian said...

Tell Dominique that sleep eating may be dangerous!