Monday, December 03, 2007

some pics




















Dominique helping make a salad.





The kids had put their heads together and it was so cute, so I told them to put their heads together again for the picture. Dominique understood it as put your hands together (we play that a lot so she can catch a ball).

Today I'm watching 2 extra boys- ages 3 and 8 months. We are trying out a couple of days to see if I can hack it with 4 little ones. The boys parents are looking for a new sitter in the new year- 3 days a week (albeit 10 hour days) for a very sweet compensation. Fri. when we met them I thought it would be insanity, but today has gone quite well. Thank God! I was getting pretty anxious about it over the weekend and have a slew of people praying about it. It has gone really quite well- as long as I keep everything in 3 minute segments!!

One week from now I will be packing bags and eating or giving away perishable foods. Yippee!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He there!

A week from now and Andrew will do the same. I am very glad that he will get to see you before he flies.

And you will have the Germany goody package. *lol* I hope it will be there.

GMS said...

Good to see you are using the new wagon in order to get Saba to go for a walk too.
Good for the whole family!

We will be praying for your whole family for the upcoming trip.
Keep us posted.

Trail Rider said...

I can't believe the weather out there! it's minus 30 with the wind most days here!

what's that like? do you miss the snow?

Ian said...

Bring up some of that warm Texas weather when you come.