Thursday, April 01, 2010

Big Buddy

The last of the swim lesson pics. Now we are enjoying free swim times.



I think we've decided on going to Glenn Rose where there is a dinosaur museum, a wildlife drive through park and actual dinosaur prints along a river bed in a park (don't know if we'll have time for all that, but we'll see).



Big Buddy has not been feeling good this week. In fact his nurse convinced him to go to the ER since his arm and shoulder have been hurting him a lot for several days. I hate to see the 9-1-1 vehicles stopping on our street and I just had a sinking feeling they were headed to his house. Hopefully he will be out and home soon. He hates the hospital and I don't blame him. I'm not too crazy about it either even though my experiences have all been happy baby births.

1 comment:

GMS said...

Did "they" keep Big Buddy?
Keep us posted as you are able.
Just love to read the updates.
Enjoy your weekend.